A Sales Administrator at transACT Technology Solutions will have the opportunity to work alongside the Sales Team, assisting with general internal sales support and other administrative activities including managing customer enquiries and preparing appropriate documents and reports.
The Role Specifics
The Sales Administrator will:
- Liaise, preparing and following up on customer quotes and maintaining and developing strong relationships and rapport;
- Updating and maintaining customer records;
- From customer interactions, identify and develop sales opportunities for the existing Sales Team;
- Work collectively with your colleagues both within the sales team and other internal departments to ensure our customers receive a high level of service;
- Supporting the wider sales team with an administrative focus by handling enquiries from new and existing clients via the phone and email.
- We offer a Competitive Salary dependant on your skills and experience;
- 22 days annual leave p/a (plus bank holidays);
- Auto-enrolment into Company Pension Scheme;
- Business related expenses covered;
- Potential Share Option Scheme;
- Comprehensive private medical insurance scheme which includes medical, dental, optical and EAP services to ensure your well-being;
- Professional Development incl. access to ongoing professional development opportunities, including training programs to enhance your skills and knowledge;
- Annual Employee Recognition Scheme.
Who we are looking for:
- You will be a self-starter with the ability to use your own initiative to work independently and proactively manage your own workload and time;
- You will have a natural willingness to be flexible, adapt to changing needs and take on new tasks as required;
- You will have a strong attention to detail;
- You will be confident is speaking with our customers and have a professional and clear communication manner (written and verbal);
- You will engage with our sector and be keen to make a valuable contribution to our organisation;
- You will be naturally organised to ensure you can best support the rest of the Sales Team;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher.
- Monday to Friday (08:30 – 17:30)
- This position is based in our London office
- Our Office Locations: Dublin, London (Farringdon), St. Albans, Glasgow