An AV Installation Engineer at transACT Technology Solutions will have the opportunity to use an array of technical knowledge to strategically plan and implement the best equipment installations.
The Role Specifics
An AV Installation Engineer will:
- Complete the installation of equipment such projectors, screens, speakers, amplifiers etc.
- Be responsible for preparing the equipment required for each job;
- Keep accurate up to date records of the onsite installation for our customers;
- Clearly and effectively demonstrate the equipment to our customers and answer any questions appropriately;
- Understand the other services the company offers to make appropriate suggestions to our customers;
- Provide a professional service to our customers to maintain the company’s reputation;
- Collaborate with colleagues in the service team to resolve a range of technical issues, contributing your relevant knowledge and experience.
- We offer a Competitive Salary dependant on your skills and experience;
- 22 days annual leave p/a (plus bank holidays);
- Auto-enrolment into Company Pension Scheme;
- Business related expenses covered;
- Potential Share Option Scheme;
- Comprehensive private medical insurance scheme which includes medical, dental, optical and EAP services to ensure your well-being;
- Professional Development incl. access to ongoing professional development opportunities, including training programs to enhance your skills and knowledge;
- Annual Employee Recognition Scheme.
Who we are looking for:
- You will hold a full clean Drivers Licence to be able to travel to and from customer sites;
- You will have a strong knowledge of AV systems;
- You will be a self-starter with the ability to use your own initiative to work independently and proactively manage your own workload;
- You will be an enthusiastic team player capable of meeting deadlines and going the extra mile to ensure timely task completions;
- You will ensure that health & safety policies are always complied with;
- You will maintain a professional manner at all times whilst representing the company on customer sites;
- You will have a strong attention to detail;
- You will engage with our customers and be keen to make a valuable contribution to our organisation by maintaining strong customer relationships;
- You will have a good understanding of computer software and hardware systems.
- Monday to Friday (08:30 – 17:30)
- Our Office Locations: Dublin, London (Farringdon), St. Albans, Glasgow