An AV Field Service Engineer at transACT Technology Solutions will have the opportunity to use their knowledge to effectively assist our customers and be apart of a growing business.
The Role Specifics
An AV Field Service Engineer will:
- Actively assist our customers and attend support calls when they arise;
- Confidently explain faults to our customers in a way they can understand, and outline the steps that will be taken to fix the problem;
- Attend and arrange preventative maintenance visits;
- Carry out Full System Checks and fully document the process;
- Understand the other services the company offers to make appropriate suggestions to our customers;
- Provide a professional service to our customers to maintain the company’s reputation;
- Collaborate with colleagues in the service team to resolve a range of technical issues, contributing your relevant knowledge and experience.
- We offer a Competitive Salary dependant on your skills and experience;
- 22 days annual leave p/a (plus bank holidays);
- Auto-enrolment into Company Pension Scheme;
- Business related expenses covered;
- Potential Share Option Scheme;
- Comprehensive private medical insurance scheme which includes medical, dental, optical and EAP services to ensure your well-being;
- Professional Development incl. access to ongoing professional development opportunities, including training programs to enhance your skills and knowledge;
- Annual Employee Recognition Scheme.
Who we are looking for:
- You will hold a full clean Drivers Licence to be able to travel to and from customer sites;
- You will be a self-starter with the ability to use your own initiative to work independently and proactively manage your own workload;
- You will be an enthusiastic team player capable of meeting deadlines and going the extra mile to ensure timely task completions;
- You will ensure that health & safety policies are always complied with;
- You will maintain a professional manner at all times whilst representing the company on customer sites;
- You will have a strong attention to detail;
- You will engage with our customers and be keen to make a valuable contribution to our organisation by maintaining strong customer relationships;
- You will have a good understanding of computer software and hardware systems.
- Monday to Friday (08:30 – 17:30)
- Our Office Locations: Dublin, London (Farringdon), St. Albans, Glasgow